Holiday accomodation in " Les Saintes"
Edouard’s loft is a design guest house where you’ll enjoy staying and which will make your holidays in the West Indies unforgettable.
La Saladerie d'édouard
Restaurant and Art Gallery
Edouard’s work is on a permanent and exclusive exhibition in his restaurant located on the sea front of “ L’Anse Mire “ in an outstanding surrounding overlooking the sea .
Where’s The Loft ?
For 1 or 2 persons / adults
2 nights 240 euros – extra night : 120 euros
7 nights : 735 euros – extra night : 110 euros
1 month ( 30 nights ) 2700 euros- extra night : 90 euros
+0.80 cts Tourist Tax per night & per personne
- Once your dates are booked with Nile will you please send a cheque of 30 % of the price of your accomodation as a deposit to confirm your stay .
- The cheque will be on behalf of Claude Edouard at the following address :
1 rue de l’Anse Mire 97137 Terre-de-Haut
- If you change your dates or cancel your stay you won’t get your deposit back .
- Nile is entirely available to help you to organize your holidays so don’t hesitate to call her and ask for help
ON YOUR ARRIVAL
- We will meet you at the harbour or the airport .
- If you are overloaded with luggage we can call a taxi for you .
- Towels & sheets are changed once a week.
- In the loft you’ll find : coffee, sugar, butter & jam , oil & vinegar , salt & pepper , water , rhum & lime , juice , a sponge and soap , washing up liquid , kitchen roll & toilet paper.
- A washing-machine + washing powder is available for your laundry for 3 euros per machine .
- A iron + an iron-board & an extra deep-freezer are also provided .
- WiFi connection is available .
The loft has been rented from last December and so far our guests have left the premises in good conditions , so we expect you to do the same and we thank you in advance .
If the loft doesn’t appeal to you , you can visit the website of the Tourist Office of Terre-de-Haut : www.lessaintes.fr