Holiday accomodation in " Les Saintes"
Edouard’s loft is a design guest house where you’ll enjoy staying and which will make your holidays in the West Indies unforgettable.
La Saladerie d'édouard
Restaurant and Art Gallery
Edouard’s work is on a permanent and exclusive exhibition in his restaurant located on the sea front of “ L’Anse Mire “ in an outstanding surrounding overlooking the sea .
Where’s The Loft ?
Either you arrive by plane or by sea , you’ll be mesmerized by the site of “Les Saintes“ , the pearl of the West Indies in the south of Guadeloupe.
Its extraordinary bay which belongs to the 20 most beautiful ones in the world invites you to a peaceful and restful place . To enjoy this special atmosphere Edouard has built a modern and cosy space for the visitors .
You can spot the loft from “Grand’Anse “ street, 300m from the Town Hall , its original architecture catches the eye of the passers-by.
Its location in the town centre allows you to walk everywhere :
- The beach of Grand’Anse , a one km sandy beach ( you can hear the waves from the loft !) which overlooks “Marie Galante “ and “ La Dominique “.
- The Fish market , on the Town Hall square , open in the morning.
- The Fruit and Vegs market , along the main street , open in the morning too , next to a baker and opposite the supermarkets.
- The only animated Bar open in the evening is nearby too .
- The pedestrian street with all the tourist shops will lead you to the harbour where you’ll enjoy the sunset sipping a drink .
- Windsurfing, canoeing , sailing and kite surfing are available at the Water-sports Club.
- There are 2 Diving clubs too, at about 1km from the Loft.
- You can also rent a bike or a scooter for a day, a week, or more if necessary .
You're the only one missing !
On your arrival day we will welcome you with a drink, and if you are tired after a long journey, a snack will be ready for you so you’ll be able to enjoy the peacefulness of the place immediately.
See you soon !